Kuro-Suigyu (black ox horn)
| Sizes:|| 12mm round|
| 15mm round|
| 18mm round|
| 21mm square-round|
| 30mm square-round|
1. Hon-Tsuge (boxwood)
Boxwood from Mikura-shima. It has been used for a very long time. If it absorbs the oil in vermilion ink pad, the wood will get tight and lose elasticity and become weaker. Therefore do not press the hanko (seal) into the ink pad too hard, and make sure to wipe the surface after stamping the hanko.
2. Kuro-Suigyu (black ox horn)
Made of ox horn from India and dyed black with resin. It has more weight and is easier to stamp compared to boxwood. Horn materials are tolerant of oil contained in the ink pad.
1. Personal Name Hanko (price in USD)
2. Personal Name + Motif Hanko (price in USD)
3. One Million Yen Hanko
|gold-gilt Hon-Tsuge||gold-gilt Kuro-Suigyu|
|30mm square||1,000,000 Yen||1,000,000 Yen|
* The prices shown above are in US dollar and do not include tax. A duty may be charged depending on the price.
To place an order, click here.
- Customer fills out an e-mail Order Form
- Todo Insho confirms the order, price and estimated completion of hanko
- Customer sends confirmation of order agreement and pay with credit card
- Todo Insho starts carving
- Todo Insho ships with International EMS (You will receive the tracking number.)
The finished hanko will be shipped by EMS.
For more information, please see:
We can't take orders from the areas without EMS service.
To check the deliverable areas, please see below;
This website is for international orders only. We cannot receive orders from Japan.
For domestic orders, please use our Japanese website.